Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh no!

Iiiiiiiittttttttt's finals time again folks! So everyone just say a little prayer for me so I don't fail out of school and get shamed back into the United States.

I would like to commend Jude on the filthiest, most thought out comment I've ever seen.

And I am just going to ask everyone to hold out for another week or two until finals are over and then I have a few ideas that I've been kickin' around the ol' bucket upstairs that'll knock your socks right off.

Finally, I just want to share this with all of you. The internet gives us all a good laugh every now and then, but I feel that this is the funniest thing I've seen in the history of ever - The Dangers of Being a TV News Reporter:



Goodnight and good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was pretty funny. I really enjoyed the bit about the small farm animals. Although the bananna was a little over the top for me, all in all pretty funny. I give it a 7.