Wednesday, December 26, 2007

And you say Chi-City.

Merry Christmas to all. I talked to a lot of you and emailed some others. For everyone else, I wish you a belated Merry Christmas. Also Happy Boxing Day! Canada and shit.

I don't have too much to report. I'm just kinda packing and we're getting ready for our trip back to Chicago. I'll really try and post while I'm there, but I can't promise it because we'll be really busy and we have a lot to do.

Also, this video is the best eight-and-a-half minutes I've ever invested in anything on the internet and I advise you all to do the same. And no, I'm not going to turn this into a political blog. I just get really into primary season. It's like the playoffs in baseball - do-or-die mentality, rich people making a name for themselves, and people that don't understand think it's all a big joke. For us that do understand are are passionate:


(Click on the big arrow in the middle to play)

Until next time, Happy Birthday Dave!

1 comment:

Mickey Nolan said...

Hope I'll see you, safe travels.