Thursday, December 13, 2007

WTF?

Sorry I haven't posted in forever! I've been elbow-deep in books studying for my finals. I have one today (Thursday) and then one Saturday and then I'm free as a bird. So just ride out this last little wave of cramming with me preddy-puh-leeze and I'll get back to talking about how fat I am in an attempt to make you all laugh.

Oh and the Cubs signed Fukudome. Nothing says "we haven't won the World Series in literally one hundred years and need help from the Japanese" like spending $48 million dollars on a 30-year old Japanese guy coming off an elbow injury. As much as I like the whole thing, this begs the question - Mom, why didn't you raise me a Yankee fan?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then it would be "Why did we give A.Rod 275 Mill. 10 year contract??"
Also note the city of Chicago may buy Wrigley Field, we cant fund mass transit, so we will buy wrigley field, makes perfect sense.

Anonymous said...

All of the Cub fans at Wrigley probably spend enough money on beer to bail out the CTA so maybe it's not such a bad idea after all. At least you aren't a White Sox fan.