Thursday, October 18, 2007

Exam Time.

Midterms really suck. But unlike normal class, you can't just stay home (KIDDING - sort of). You have to go. Which basically makes them suck more.

I have a midterm in approximately 4 hours and I am online blogging around and generally making an ass of my day. Why is this you ask? Because Concordia University thought it would be prudent for me to take Economics in my first semester. This is fine except I TOOK IT ALREADY. AND GOT AN A. LIKE 3 YEARS AGO. All in all, I must take 2 Econ classes and 2 Math classes over again as well as an online computer basics class.

Is this because I am an international student and am paying a much higher tuition rate? NAH! I'm sure it's only because they are scared that I will feel too pressured taking the other first semester classes like Speech. And Critical Thinking. And all the other big baddies that us wide eyed first year students must take (even though I'm 24).

So thank you Concordia University. You are enriching my University experience in ways you will never know. I will now eat some cereal and then I'll hit the books a bit. And if i don't get an A on this test, I will cut off my little-finger.

Cocky? No. Just underwhelmed.

4 comments:

Mickey Nolan said...

Yo sucka! You got a big mouth! Bidip-(be)bo!

Get it?

Haha.

Canadia.

Anonymous said...

We miss you BeaBeaux! I'm still rockin' the A2000. Go Red Sox!

Mas Arana said...

Underwhelmed. I believe that is a song by a certain Canuck band named Sloan.
Great to hear from you, and can't wait to kick it over the holiday's
Jon

Anonymous said...

Do you still have your finger?? If yes, yayyy, if not, ewww.