Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kathryn wins us something to do.

I'm sitting here doing homework and waiting for Kathryn to come home just now, and she calls me after work. She's going to get a routine check-up for the car, and we chit-chat a bit. She tells me she'll call me after or maybe during if she's bored and we hang up. I go back to reading (tee hee hee).

4 minutes later, she calls back SCREAMING something about a radio and "HHHHAAAIIIIJUSTWWWWAAAAHHHHNNNTIXXXXX!!!"

"What happened?" I say.

"I was just on the radio and won a contest and tickets and something! OH MY GOD I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!" she replies.

Long story short. Well short story short, just arranged differently and without quotations - Kat won 2 tickets courtesy of Q 92 and their contest Star Search (the winning answer was John Cusack) for us to go to The Grand Masquerade IV.

Pretty exciting stuff! We have to go downtown to pick up the tickets and I think we are going to go on Sunday. I'll let you guys know how it was.

Thank you Kathryn.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the question, Who is the worst actor ever? HAHA holla out to chitown.

Mickey Nolan said...

I looked at the link to what you won and can't even figure it out. Have fun at whatever that is! You should dress like Uncle Fester. Do they get Uncle Fester jokes up there?

Buahhaha.

Bebo said...

Yeah honestly I'm not sure what it is either. I just hope it's not too French/little kid. You like my "homework"? Sweet PSP action.

Mickey Nolan said...

I never played that ish. I want a Wee so I can fuck up some Super Metroid though.

Anonymous said...

What was the question??

Anonymous said...

The question was "Why the hell is your brother David up so late?" or is it "so early?". Hmmm.....

Anonymous said...

No the question is why is your sister leaving coments when she should be working. What an abuse of company time.

Anonymous said...

It is shown in canada time,
What was the question??

Bebo said...

I'm confused about you not knowing the question. Also it's hot in here.

Anonymous said...

Dave wants to know what the question was that Kathryn gave the answer to that won the tickets to the super hokey, random Canadian Halloween thing (which, by the way, I checked out their website and can't figure out at all what the hell it's supposed to be). And Bebo, I think you mean "it's hot in herre".

Bebo said...

Yes it is hot in hurrr. And we're not going to go to the thing so we may never know what it is. It's rainy and we don't know what is.

The question wasn't really a question. They give like 5 clues about an actor. The ones I remember:

-This actor will always be associated with an 80's song

-Something about a prom

-And I think something about his sister?