Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today.

First off I would like to thank Philadelphia Collins for making an appearance. Your thoughts are taken to heart.

Next I would like to explain my weak offerings for blogs in the last week. I have actually been studying! Yes, even this early in the semester, I have been studying and even doing homework (something I've had an aversion to since I was 2). One of my New Year's Resolutions was to get an A+ in at least one class. You see, Concordia has this goofy grading system where they actually give +'s and -'s. So it is actually possible to get an A+ and I want one. And since I'm majoring in Accountancy, where better to start than Financial Accounting? So, even in the first week of the semester, I am actually doing homework. From a photocopied book.

And since I realized I was being a bit paranoid about the whole book thing, as a token of gratitude for your patience, here is a picture of one.


Also, to clear up the whole blood blister thing, here is where it happened. I was stepping off of the elliptical and I put my foot down right on that exact plug you will see in the picture. Right on those big ass metal blades of death. And I know they are supposed to be standardized, but I would be willing to bet that, through some manufacturing error, the metal plugs on this specific wall adapter are up to, if not greater than, 8 times the size of normal metal plugs. At least that's the way it felt on my foot right when I walked all over those bloodthirsty folded electrical conductors of hate. I have set up a nice little re-enactment because the gigantic plug in question is now banished to being pushed under the couch. Yes, I pulled it out into the light of night just to give you all a glimpse.

And this is a picture of the crime scene.


And this is a picture of my foot one week (almost to the hour) later. (Note gigantic blood blister that hurt like the sizzling bacon of Lucifer when Kathryn unmercifully lanced it with a needle)


And this is a picture of a pony.


And this is a picture of Skeletor.

3 comments:

Mickey Nolan said...

Psst. You got a raisin stuck your foot, fatty.

Bennett said...

Wow, Ann Coulter is looking buff and wearing way too much blue these days

Bebo said...

That's not nice but it sure is funny.