Monday, November 12, 2007

The iPod.

So I'm officially a cool kid. I have a shiny new iPod Touch!


(source)
It's basically the coolest thing I've ever had. While some may disagree (sorry Mickey) it's Apple's way of saying "Sorry other countries, but you won't be getting the iPhone. Here's the next best thing."

As to how I got it, let's just say that if anyone asks about me, my name is Julio and you haven't seen me for like, at LEAST 6 months. Not really but that sounds like I am a total badass.

That's all for now. I'm going to play with my new iPod for the next several hours and I'll try and post something more original and comical, hopefully with pictures, in the next day or so. I just don't want to wait too long in between posts or else people forget about me.

Until then, in honor of my girlfriend liking pierogies more than The Godfather :

4 comments:

Mickey Nolan said...

Dude, I don't recall sassing the Touch. I did say that it wasn't so hot docked but guess what? Itunes Version 7.5 is a motherfuckin' Badass! It fixed whatever fucking tard-affliction the Touch had, it's normal now. I'm listening to Craft, and when I get tired of NSBM I can switch to say, Danny Diablo, and it will not take 8 minutes. Viva La Touch(ing). I'm on board. I mean, it's now Wolf Blanket, but what is these days...

I do need that Ipod torrent link, as I couldn't find it from memory.

XXX

XXX

Anonymous said...

perogies suck.. alot.

Anonymous said...

You suck xdavex, pierogies rock.

Bebo said...

Mickey I never said you sassed the Touch. I said that you're ghetto for not getting an iPhone.

Dave I'd hate pierogies too if I couldn't eat them, what with the cheezy fillings and their eastern-euro roots.

luvs pierogies - your name is quite ambiguous. What exactly is your stance on pierogies?