Sunday, November 18, 2007

It's all good.

I feel that I don't put enough personal stuff on here so I am going to try to let my peeps in on my biz-nass. I don't want to lose my humorous posts though, so I will try and strike a balance. I will also try to post once a day. At least, I'll not go two consecutive days without some new stuff. Don't be afraid to comment, either. I'll do better to keep banter going on that front.

So it's about 3 AM early Sunday and I feel good. Kathryn and I had a wonderful day. She woke up at 10 when my alarm went off many times and I kept slapping my nightstand and phone and book and iPod and glasses and everything else except the alarm. I slept until much later. We watched some movies, ate some Thai food, and I drank Perrier from a can! Yes, I have developed a small obsession with Perrier. Am I a dirty Euro-trash mineral water drinking jackass? Not yet. I'm still too fat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where the hell did you get Perrier in a can??

Bebo said...

Right there at Thai Express! It was really cool.

Anonymous said...

the only thing you should drink from a can is nothing.