Friday, November 30, 2007

Photoshop.

So lately I've been really wanting to make my own template for my blog. Like all the buttons and the background and everything. Right now, even though I have adjusted it a good bit, it's a template that I picked from a big stack when I created this blog. I like it, but it's not ME.

To further go down this path of making my own unique blog page, I had two choices.

1) Kindly ask my girlfriend who makes extremely awesome websites in her (very limited) spare time to make something for me.

or

2) Learn how to use a few VERY difficult programs like Photoshop and Illustrator. Also, I would have to keep up my grades and there are finals coming soon and I've been sleeping very oddly lately and.... well you get the picture.

The obvious answer is #1 - ask Kat. So that is why I am going with #2. Because I like doing things the complicated and randomly unnecessarily wrong way.

Step 1 of making a new website - On to Photoshop!

Photoshop is an extremely powerful tool that lets people do basically anything they want to a picture. It has transformed the magazine business and has basically made any picture you look at fake. And any time you see and image and you think that it is real, just ask yourself, "Did they REALLY blow up the Death Star?"

Before I show you all my first foray into the land of digital photo editing, I would like to show you, very quickly, what this tool does in the hands of professionals (that's what she said).


(SOURCE)

Truly amazing.

Now, let's see what happens when you put that same sweet digital photo-enhancing wonder in front of me.



You think I'm joking about the BeboRobot? It's not a game right now.

Thank you and good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that bebobot is going to be the rage
this year at Christmas. Everyone will
want one !

Anonymous said...

That bebo-robot is TOTALY photoshoped!!!, cant fool me.

Mickey Nolan said...

It's a Beebot. And a horrifying one at that.