Friday, November 16, 2007

The web. Again.

With regard to my critically acclaimed, oft-cited, pioneering article on the websites I like, I will give you all a few more nuggets of the internet with which you may cleanse your palette.

1) 43 Things. Basically you make a pledge to yourself to do 43 things. You don't have to pick 43, you can just do 5 or how many ever you wish. You can also learn a lot about different cool stuff. Fun.


2) Chicagoist. A cool little news roundup from my motherland (and the land of my mother!). Also links along the top to similar sites of the crappy places of the world. Houstonist? Shanghaiist? Come on now, people.


3) Shirt Woot. Like Woot, every day at midnight they roll out a new product. They are American Apparel shirts with really cool or funny designs on them. $10.

4) RCRD LBL. This is a new site that is kind of like a music discovery site. All free (and legal!) mp3's for download. I'll be checkin it out free-quently! HAHA get it? Free... BAH.


5) I Can Has Cheezburger. Confession. I think these are absolutely hysterical. And Kathryn hates me for it. They deal is there are these things called Lolcats. You either love them or hate them. Also there is a spin off of Lolcats is a Lolrus who is apparently in constant search for a bucket. God, I feel like a tool after talking about all that.

6) Concordia University. This is where I go to school. Well not the website. I go to the campus in downtown Montreal. What, did you think I go to school IN the website? What do I look like? The guy from Tron? Well if I did, it'd probably be less like the real Tron guy

(source)
and more like this fat Tron guy

(source)

2 comments:

Bennett said...

This trumps all

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

Bebo said...

THAT WAS GOLD! I watched it 5 times in a row and it got funnier each time.